Crossfire Volleyball is dedicated to providing great training opportunities for the young volleyball athlete in 4th to 6th grade. Under the direction of experienced coaches, athletes will build a solid foundation of fundamental volleyball skills. Offering an exceptional value, we offer two team options for the winter season.
Elite Youth Teams - $1,150 - $1,450 (payment plan)
- Two practices per week on either Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (5:30pm or later) or Sunday (3:00pm or later).
- Season begins just after Thanksgiving and runs until April
- At least 8 tournament or power league events
- Apparel package includes Under Armour backpack, warmup jacket, jersey, t-shirt and spandex
- Agility and jump training incorporated into one practice per week through Viverant N1 Sports Performance
- Tryouts for 4th to 6th grade girls will take place on Sun, Oct 29th at 1:00pm (registration required).
- 12 Elite Team Information
- 11 Elite Team Information
Youth Development Teams (YDT) - $550
- Learn the basic skills of serving, passing and attacking
- Two practices per week on Monday (at approximately 5:00-6:30pm) and Thursday or Friday (5:00pm or later).
- Season begins just after Thanksgiving and runs until late February
- 4 tournament or power league events
- Jersey and t-shirt is provided
- No tryouts, simply register to participate. Space is limited and will close when we reach our limit. YDT registration has closed.
- Teams will be divided by age and ability level to some extent, but we will give consideration to those needing to be on the same team for carpooling reasons.
Are you trying to decide between our youth development program (YDT) and trying out for our 11-1, 12-1 or 12-2 teams on October 29th? If so, we recommend registering for a youth development team to secure a spot in our program. If your daughter makes a team at the Elite tryouts, your YDT down payment will be refunded.