Following the format of a Crossfire tryout, athletes will be brought through the tryout process while getting in some quality reps. Elite coaches will be at each session to share some advice about having a successful tryout. Sessions last an hour and a half.
Note: Anyone participating on a high school B-squad, JV or Varsity team is prohibited by the MSHSL from participating in a group activity such as open gyms, tryout prep classes or group private lessons until their season has concluded.
However, if you are on a 9th grade high school team or are not playing in a high school program, you may attend open gyms and tryout prep classes.
PREP SESSION SCHEDULE
11/12's & 13/14's
- Sat, Oct 30th at 12:00-1:30pm
15/16's & 17/18's
- Sun, Nov 7th at 4:00-5:30pm
- Sat, Nov 13th at 12:00-1:30pm
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
- Pre registration is required
- $30/session, non refundable
- Registration link HERE
- Crossfire Training Center, Champlin, MN MAP
- Space is limited, registration will close when capacity is reached