Crossfire Volleyball is dedicated to providing great training opportunities for 4th to 6th grade volleyball athletes through the Youth Development Program (YDT). Under the direction of Lisa Murphy BIO HERE, athletes will build a solid foundation of fundamental volleyball skills.
- Kickoff Night: Sunday, November 8th
- Practices: One practice per week for 2 hours on Sunday late afternoon or evening. Practices run from Sunday, Nov 8th through Feb 21st (except Dec 27th).
- Competitive Events: Teams will play in 5 competitive events on Saturdays only between January 9th and February 27th.
- Apparel: Jersey and t-shirt is provided
- Practice location: Crossfire Training Center in Champlin MAP.
- No tryouts: Simply register to participate. Space is limited. Registration will close by Nov 1st or when capacity is reached.
Teams will be divided by age, ability level and positions. We will give consideration to high need carpool requests. Such requests must be reciprocated by all parties and communicated as such to Crossfire during the registration process. Carpool requests cannot always be honored.
$625 (includes practices, competitions, a jersey and a t-shirt)
Payment plan available ($325 due at registration and $300 due on January 10th)
YDT vs Elite Teams
Trying to decide between the YDT program or trying out for an elite team October 25th? If so, it is recommended that the player register and tryout for an 11 Elite or a 12 Elite team. Should the player not make an elite team, they can register for the YDT program.
Information is subject to change.