Crossfire Volleyball is dedicated to providing great training opportunities for 4th to 6th grade volleyball athletes through the Youth Development Program (YDT). Under the direction of Lisa Murphy, athletes will build a solid foundation of fundamental volleyball skills.
- Kickoff Night: Sunday, November 3rd at 5:30 to 7:30pm
- Practices: One practice per week for 2 hours on Sunday late afternoon or evening. Practices start Sunday, Nov 17th and run through Mar 1st (except Dec 29th).
- Competitive Events: Teams will play in 5 competitive events on Saturdays only between January 11th and March 7th.
- Apparel: Jersey and t-shirt is provided
- Practice location: Crossfire Training Center in Champlin MAP.
- Team Selection: Teams will be divided by age and ability level to some extent. We will give consideration to those wanting to be on the same team for carpooling reasons but cannot guarantee team placement based on these requests.
- No tryouts: Simply register to participate. Space is limited and registration will close when we reach our limit.
$575 for YDT participation. Payment schedule, $300 due at registration and $275 due on January 10, 2020.
YDT vs 11/12 Elite Teams:
Trying to decide between the YDT program or trying out for an 11 Elite/12 Elite team on October 6th? If so, we recommend registering for the 11 Elite or 12 Elite tryout. If the player does not make an elite team at tryouts, she can then register for the YDT program.
Information is subject to change.