Crossfire Volleyball is dedicated to providing great training opportunities for 4th to 6th grade volleyball athlete in through the Youth Development Program. Under the direction of Lisa Murphy, a current high school Varsity coach, athletes will build a solid foundation of fundamental volleyball skills.
- Learn the basic skills of serving, passing and attacking
- Two practices per week on Monday (5:00 or later) and Thursday or Friday (5:00pm or later).
- Training begins in November and runs until early March.
- Five competitive events starting in January
- Jersey and t-shirt is provided
- Teams will be divided by age and ability level to some extent. We will give consideration to those wanting to be on the same team for carpooling reasons but cannot guarantee team placement based on these requests.
- No tryouts, simply register to participate. Registration will open August 31st. Space is limited and registration will close when we reach our limit.
Cost is $575 for YDT participation. Payment schedule, $300 due at registration and $275 due on January 2, 2019.
Trying to decide between the YDT program or trying out for an 11 Elite/12 Elite team on October 7th? If so, we recommend registering for the 11 Elite or 12 Elite tryout. If the player does not make an elite team at tryouts, she can then register for the YDT program.
Information is subject to change.