- Girls born on or after July 1, 2005
- Tuesday/Thursday at 5:00pm or later
- Preseason skills training and continued evaluations between Nov 16th to 18th. Exact days to be determined.
- Regular practices start the week of Nov 29th
UA APPAREL PACKAGE (Under Armour)
- Two UA Uniforms
- Two pair UA Socks
- One pair UA volleyball shoes (Curry Flow 8)
- Two practice t-shirts
- UA Warmup Jacket
- UA Backpack
- UA Kneepads
STRENGTH, AGILITY & JUMP TRAINING
Designed to help volleyball players become faster, stronger and more explosive, each practice session includes strength and agility training led by N1 Motion. By improving overall athleticism, this one-of-a-kind program looks to improve vertical jump, gain balance and stability, increase first step quickness and reduce the likelihood of injury.
National vs Regional team details found HERE.
- $4,350 to $4,750 estimated season fee depending on the level of team, number of tournaments and final tournament costs. Season ends mid to late June. No travel expenses are included in the fee. Parents will provide transportation, meals and lodging for any travel events. The only exception is AAU in Orlando when athletes and chaperones will stay in a team house. This is included in the fee listed above.
- $3,750 to $4,150 estimated season fee depending on the level of team, number of tournaments and final tournament costs. Season ends early to mid May. No travel expenses are included in the fee. Parents will provide transportation, meals and lodging for any travel events.
PHASE ONE TRYOUTS - SUNDAY, NOV 14th at 1:00PM
Phase one of tryouts is where, if selected, athletes will be guaranteed a position in our program but not assigned a specific team until phase two tryouts. Secondary evaluations, or phase two of tryouts, will take place in the days following phase one tryouts.
- Sunday, Nov 14th at 1:00PM
- $40 fee if pre-registered by Thursday, Nov 11th, $50 thereafter
Information is subject to change