Keep your volleyball skills sharp as the weather warms up!
Crossfire is offering spring volleyball skills classes for 5th to 10th grade girls on Saturdays and Sundays starting March 9th and running through May 19th (no classes Easter weekend).
Classes will be led by experienced Crossfire coaches who will emphasize fundamental skill development. Of particular emphasis will be the overhand serve, forearm passing, defense, serve receive, setting, attacking and blocking. Lisa Halvorsen, Director of Training for Crossfire Volleyball, will oversee the curriculum of our spring training classes.
Experienced players, as well as those newer to the sport are welcome. All players can benefit from our spring volleyball classes. Classes will take place on two or more courts and athletes will be divided by grade level and/or experience as determined by the lead coach.
All classes are held at the Crossfire Training Center.
Saturdays (10 weeks) - March 9th to May 18th (except Apr 20th)
- 9:00 to 10:30am - 8th, 9th & 10th grade girls
- 10:30 to 12:00pm - 5th, 6th, & 7th grade girls
Sundays (10 weeks) - March 10th to May 19th (except Apr 21st)
- 3:00 to 4:30pm - 8th, 9th & 10th grade girls
- 4:30 to 6:00pm - 5th, 6th, & 7th grade girls
OPTION #1 - SINGLE CLASS
$25/class rate - Sign up for any individual class date that works with your schedule. May sign up for multiple individual class.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED/ NO WALK-INS
Registration for the individual class will close each week on Thursdays at midnight (ie 3/9 & 3/10 registration closes 3/7 at midnight).
OPTION #2 - ALL ACCESS PASSES
- One Class All Access Pass - One Class Per Weekend $125/pass - Attend one class per weekend, on either Saturday or Sunday, over all 10 weeks of the training. You pay for 5 classes but you get 10! Under this pass option, an athlete cannot attend both classes on one particular weekend under any circumstances.
- Two Class All Access Pass - Two Classes Per Weekend $200/pass - Attend classes offered on both Saturdays and Sundays over all 10 weeks of the training. You pay for 8 classes but you get 20! All Access Pass Registration will close on Feb 28, 2019, or earlier if maximum capacity is reached.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED - NO WALK-INS
All Access Pass Registration will close on Feb 28, 2019, or earlier if maximum capacity is reached.