Spring Training has reached capacity and is no longer open for new registrations.
Ten weeks of spring volleyball skills training is available for 5th to 10th grade girls from March 5th to May 16th.
Classes are led by experienced Crossfire coaches who will emphasize fundamental skill development. Of particular emphasis will be the overhand serve, forearm passing, defense, serve receive, setting, attacking and blocking.
Experienced players, as well as those newer to the sport are welcome. All players can benefit from our spring volleyball classes. Classes will take place on two or more courts and athletes will be divided by grade level and/or experience as determined by the lead coach.
- Fridays: March 5th to May 14th (except Apr 2nd/Easter weekend)
- Sundays: March 7th to May 16th (except Apr 4th/Easter weekend)
Start times for all classes:
- 5th to 7th Grade: 6:00 to 7:30pm
- 8th to 10th Grade: 7:30 to 9:00pm
Flexible options for All Access Pass Holders:
10 Pack Option @ $210 (SOLD OUT)
Attend 10 training dates (either Fri OR Sun each week)
Must attend EITHER the Fri or Sun class each week
March 5th to May 16th
Pay for 7 training dates but get 10!
20 Pack Option @ $360 (SOLD OUT)
Single Training Day Option @ $30/date: (SOLD OUT)
- Sign up for any single training day that works in your schedule between March 5th and May 16th
- Registration closes at noon of the training day