9/15/20 - FALL LEAGUE
7/29/20 - CROSSFIRE PARTNERS WITH N1 MOTION FOR STRENGTH & AGILITY TRAINING
- We are pleased to announce that N1 Motion will train Crossfire athletes during the fall and winter season.
- N1 Motion Website
7/29/20 - FALL TRAINING & FALL TEAMS
- For those who are not playing school volleyball this fall, consider advancing your skills at Crossfire
- Fall Training for 9th to 12th grade girls
- Fall Teams for 5th to 12th grade girls
7/11/20 - SUMMER LEAGUE DETAILS AND SCHEDULE
6/30/20 - NEW SUMMER PROGRAM - FRIDAY TRAINING WITH LAURA KASEY FOR 6TH TO 9TH GRADE GIRLS
- Laura Kasey, Associate Head Coach of Minnesota Gophers Volleyball, will lead Friday clinics on July 17, 24, 31.
- Friday Training Overview
6/5/20 - CROSSFIRE TO REOPEN JUNE 8th
- Employing new preventative measures and health standards, Crossfire Training Center will be up and running on June 8th for private lessons and small group training. Summer programming starts Mon, June 15th.
- Crossfire COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
- Subject to change and will be updated as we move forward into new phases of the COVID-19 response.
- Major points of Crossfire's COVID-19 Plan
- Crossfire Training Center (CTC) will employ increased cleaning and disinfecting measures to ensure a safer training environment.
- Training activities will be structured to maximize physical distancing of 6 feet or more.
- Athletes should stay home if not feeling well or have presented cold/flu/COVID-19 symptoms in the last 3 days.
- Temperature checks will be conducted when athletes arrive at CTC and athletes will be asked if she/he is healthy.
- We strongly request that everyone wear a mask when entering our facility and moving through our lobby. During training sessions on the court, masks are not required.
- To create a cleaner and safer training environment, Crossfire will be implementing the Stabilized Aqueous Ozone system, a highly effective and safe cleaning process.
4/25/20 - COVID-19 UPDATE
- Creating Space Today; Planning For Tomorrow
- "We will be back in the gym in the near future, and at that point we will train with a new resolve and a new sense of appreciation."